Search This Blog

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Mini Chocolate Chip Pancake Bites

Here is my little yummy creation for the day.
I made some pancake bites with mini chocolate chips in them.  Only 6 ingredients, Krusteaz pancake mix, milk, eggs, avocado oil, mini chocolate chips and sugar in the raw.  You know me, I didn't measure, so these are estimates.
Add 4 cups pancake mix, 4 eggs, 3/4 cup milk and 1/3 cup oil to a mixing bowl. (You could use water instead of milk and any cooking oil will work.)  Mix until the chunks are broken up, but not gone.  You want it to be a little thicker than pancake batter, about as thick as muffins. Then add one bag of mini chocolate chips and stir.  Try not to over mix them, they will get kind of tough if you do.  Spoon into a well greased mini muffin pan, I used buttery baking spray and my small ice cream scoop.  Sprinkle some sugar in the raw or sugar crystals on the tops of each one, for an added little bit of sweetness.  Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes on the second from the top rack of you oven.  You could use a cupcake pan, just increase your bake time to about 15 minutes or so and lower the rack to the middle of the oven.
I think these are yummy and make for a quick breakfast or snack.  Happy Baking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment